KTMC seeks a Litigation Associate for our San Francisco office.
• Work among large and small teams of attorneys on multiple complex matters, with a primary focus on securities fraud actions.
• Perform extensive research and writing on sophisticated legal issues involving federal and state securities laws.
• Develop, manage, and execute litigation strategies and tactical decision-making at various stages of litigation, including management of complex multi-party discovery and client management.
• Assist with the management of clerical staff to ensure support work is completed promptly and correctly.
• Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination required.
• 2-4 years of complex litigation experience preferred
• Must have excellent credentials and writing ability
• Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively
• Ability to learn on the job and successfully integrate guidance and feedback
• Ability to work in a professional manner and manage a fast-paced environment with a consistently calm, positive demeanor
• Proficiency in or advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook
KTMC is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified candidates and employees pursuant to applicable law. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation as part of the application process please contact the HR Department.